Please add [Bug] or [Feature] to your post title, then delete this line.
[x ] iOS
Obsidian Mobile version: v0.0.xx
Since this morning, when I was working, my Obsidian window totally froze (when a pdf file was loading). Since then, I have been unable to access Obsidian and working with it on my iPad
- I closed Obsidian and relaunched, no change
- I closed the iPad, relaunched, no change
- I deleted Obsidian app, reloaded from the App Store, accessed my vault from local, when no community plug in allowed, it worked; then I synced again, when no plug in allowed, it worked; when I allowed for community plugin, it froze again (with mention index refresh).
- I tried to deselect all plug ins from my Mac, and re synced the iPad, was again blocked.
- Same problem with my IPhone, the app keeps on reloading…
It seems to be coming from a plug-in (up-dated this morning), but I have no hint on which one as I have 82 plug in installed, and 21 were updated this morning.
I am trying to rework with an other vault.
Any other hint on how to proceed would be welcome.
Thanks a lot