[Bug] Community plugins are getting disabled from time to time

Platform

[x] iOS
[ ] Android

Obsidian Mobile version: v1.0.4

Community plugins are getting disabled from time to time (mobile, different config folder for every device). Safe mode stays Off. As far as I remember, there were no Can not load plugin errors on mobile Obsidian startup, the installed plugins are just switched Off in the Settings.

3 Likes

Same here. Using ipad 6 on Ipados 15, every time i quit from obsidian app then move to another app, when i come back to obsidian app, it will disable all of the community plugins.

I have to switch on every plugins manually every time i want to use obsidian on Ipad.

Is there any fix?

Had the same problem with using the Android app, went in the sync settings and disabled the “active community plugin list” on the Android side. It seems to fix the issue so far, but it’s only been a day.

1 Like

Thanks for your response. I should have mentioned I’m on a Mac, but I’ll follow up on your suggestion when I get back to my computer. (It would be great if that was the solution!)

The “Active community plugin list” toggle from the Sync settings should distinguish between manually disabled plugins and those marked as incompatible on mobile.

Opening the mobile app with such plugins activated will disable the plugin locally, and Sync will propagate this change to the other desktop installs.

3 Likes