Best online courses on Obsidian?

I have researched and found at least 4 or 5 paid online courses for Obsidian.

It’s quite hard to understand:

• Which one does really bring the most value for content creators (authors, bloggers, youtubers…).
  • Which is the most advanced in terms of knowledge management methodology.
  • Which onee is orientaed toward daily life and productivity.

Quite hard also to see the big difference with some great ressource links here on this forum or some amazing YouTube series.

What’s your experience?

1 Like

I know of two great creators ( may be others which i don’t know)

1. Nick Milo
  2. Santi
1 Like

I had spotted them :wink: and that’s basically why I posted my questions here too.

1 Like

Ok, So good luck!:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside:

Have you tried those courses yourself? What’s your feedback?
Anyone on this forum?

• Which one does really bring the most value for content creators (authors, bloggers, youtubers…)?
  • Which is the most advanced in terms of knowledge management methodology?
  • Which one is oriented toward daily life and productivity?

Thank you.

1 Like

Hi Nikoz! First, I personally didn’t took any course from both the creators. I just know their work from their Youtube Channels.
KMS Methodologies are great if you want to organize your notes for future proofing and making your notes scalable rather than using folders and tags only. My opinion is that you should dive deeper into the Maps Of Contents Idelology from Nick Milo and try to fuse it with Zettlekasten, Tags, Folders

Hope it helps

2 Likes

What is so special about Nick Milo’s philosophy with respect to Maps of Contents?

I mean, I have always used such maps in mindmaps and Aristote did use them too when electricity did not exist with. Darwin did too with his taxonomies.

It is so natural to add topical TOCs (MOCs) to the Zettelkasten approach, right?

I’m very interested to know the specificities of Nick or anyone’s approach? Any special post in this forum or videos I should read and watch?

Thanks a bunch for your guidance.

I agree, these concepts are there for much longer! A role of a teacher is usually to guide the pupils towards the practical implications of an Ideology! so Nick Milo just gave us a glimpse into scalability and notes organization for Obsidian.
Now you could look at the following links:

and:

These concepts are extremely useful for you to design your vault around for future proofing and scalability and better navigation!
Hope it helps

And may also see the original posts from NICK MILO here:https:

8 Likes