Basic CSS Help Please

Hi there

I have just upgraded to Obsidian Publish and am excited to start building my digital garden. I have started here: https://publish.obsidian.md/martine

I just want to change the link font colour and make the headings not be bold but I cannot seem to do it.

I’ve been searching the forum, I have set up my css code snippet and it is in the right place, I have changed settings, but still nothing. See screenshots below.

CSS snippet: Image 2021-04-11 at 6.09.59 pm (<<< this does not look like it should, but it was right when I saved it as a .rtf first)
Settings: Image 2021-04-11 at 6.09.14 pm

I’ve only set the css code snippet to change link colour so far but as that was not working I did not bother with the bold issue.

In this screenshot you can see the back end (it has changed) but links are not green on the published end (I have cleared cache etc): Image 2021-04-11 at 6.07.45 pm

I’m brand new to CSS so apologise if I have not explained this well and thanks in advance for your help.

Martine

Worked it out - I need to add a publish.css file to the root of the vault then publish it - individual snippets don’t work.

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.