Aurora Theme

Hello fellow Obsidian friends, I made a new theme base on my **Aurora UI **project. This theme focus on the ObsidianPURPLE” color theme.

This theme inherited most of the features from my theme Obsdianite , but with a much smoother and distraction free in turns of colors. This theme only light up the part where we need to pay attention to and keep the rest of the theme maintain a good visual harmony~

More screenshots

:rainbow_flag: Theme Set

:coffee: Donation

Are you enjoying this project ? :wave:

You can express your :heart: by buying me a coffee :coffee: to keep this project maintained and stay alive, I would :heart: to dedicate more time and effort on it!

If there are enough coffee :coffee: I would like to become a full time open source developer! Keep producing more awesome themes and applications to the world!

However you could just share this project with your friends, that would help me a lot as well! :facepunch:

Thanks for your love in advance! :sunny:

Donating using Paypal
![Buy Me A Coffee

All donator will be enlisted as Coffee Supporter and displayed in the Sponsor list in this section.

Feedback

If you face any issue, feel free to create an issue in this project’s Github page: GitHub - auroral-ui/aurora-obsidian-md: 🗒 A futuristic theme for Obsidian.md

5 Likes

Awesome theme!

Can you tell me what CSS snippets you used for both the normal underline and gradient underline?