- Go to settings>Core Plugins>Audio recorder>Enable
- Go to settings>Files and Links>Default location for new attachments>in subfolder under current folder
- Set the subfolder name to ‘.assets’(start with a dot)
- In Edit mode, click on the ‘Start/stop recording’ icon to start recording
- Record sound then click again to stop recording
- Repeat 4~5.
New audio recording appearing as attachment
First time, recorder works but the webm file doesn’t go into the subfolder.
Then record again, nothing happens, no recording in note or in vault folder/subfolders, and it shows ‘Uncaught (in promise) Error: Folder already exists.’ in dev tools.
Delete the attachment subfolder and it will repeat this issue.
- Operating system: macOS
- Obsidian version: 0.15.9
If I set the folder started without a dot, like ‘assets’, it seems fine. But after recording, the new record file is selected by default(or assets folder is selected). Then if I record again, the new file will goes to ‘assets/assets/xxxxx.webm’, looks like a recursion issue which should be avoid under an attachment folder to do this.