Asciidoc-table help

Content blow table can’t show in edit view

For example, create a asciidoc-table or a normal table

ABI 三元组
armeabi-v7a armv7a-linux-androideabi
arm64-v8a aarch64-linux-android
x86 i686-linux-android
x86-64 x86_64-linux-android

then i want rite some content below the table, but i can’t see them in edit view

but, in preview view, i can see them

so, it’s so hard for me to add table in the middle of the page

We need to also see the actual markup you’ve written to produce this behavior.

So please enclose the text you wrote within two lines with four backticks before and after. If not the entire text, so at least a few lines before the table, the table, and some lines after the table.

few lines before and after table

1.15 android 查看cpu架构,以及不同架构之间的差异

查看==cpu架构==可以通过获取ro.product.cpu.abi属性来知悉,如下:

$ adb shell getprop ro.product.cpu.abi
arm64-v8a

1.15.1 Android 支持的目标三元组如下:

==“x86”有时也称为“i386”或“IA-32”==

ABI 三元组
armeabi-v7a armv7a-linux-androideabi
arm64-v8a aarch64-linux-android
x86 i686-linux-android
x86-64 x86_64-linux-android

注意:对于 32 位 ARM,编译器会使用前缀 armv7a-linux-androideabi,但 binutils 工具会使用前缀 arm-linux-androideabi。对于其他架构,所有工具的前缀都相同。

1.15.2 android支持的 ABI

android ABI兼容性中提到Android ABI

不同的 Android 设备使用不同的 CPU,而不同的 CPU 支持不同的指令集。CPU 与指令集的每种组合都有专属的应用二进制接口 (ABI)。==ABI 包含以下信息==:

• 可使用的 CPU 指令集(和扩展指令集)。
  • 运行时内存存储和加载的字节顺序。==Android 始终是 little-endian==。
  • 在应用和系统之间传递数据的规范(包括对齐限制),以及系统调用函数时如何使用堆栈和寄存器。
  • 可执行二进制文件(例如程序和共享库)的格式,以及它们支持的内容类型。==Android 始终使用 ELF==。如需了解详情,请参阅 ELF System V 应用二进制接口
  • 如何重整 C++ 名称。如需了解详情,请参阅 Generic/Itanium C++ ABI

In edit view, text below the table, cannot be displayed

if i want edit the chapter 1.15.2, i have to click on the corresponding chapter in the outline view to display it.

1. click 1.15.2
  2. then it can display the text, but there is still a large blank table area above the text

in preview view, it’s normal

To make that useful, you need to add the four backticks on a line before the markdown text, and the same line after the text. As you presented it without, the forum will mangle the text and make it useless for other testing.

Which version of Obsidian are you using? Could you please do the Show debug info command from the Command Palette?

Based on the (maybe misformatted text by the forum post), I can see it just fine in both source mode, live-preview and reading.

I’m using Version 1.1.9 (Installer 0.14.6)

in the Command Palette, there is no comman Show debug info

after i add the four backticks on a line before the markdown text, and the same line after the text, it looks like Obsidian treats it as a code module

in preview view, it is also presented as a code module

The four backticks is for presenting here in the forum post, so I would like to see something like:

````
### 1.15.1 Android 支持的目标三元组如下:

> ==“x86”有时也称为“i386”或“IA-32”==

|ABI|三元组|
| --- | --- |
|armeabi-v7a|`armv7a-linux-androideabi`|
|arm64-v8a|`aarch64-linux-android`|
|x86|`i686-linux-android`|
|x86-64|`x86_64-linux-android`|

> **注意**:对于 32 位 ARM,编译器会使用前缀 `armv7a-linux-androideabi`,但 binutils 工具会使用前缀 `arm-linux-androideabi`。对于其他架构,所有工具的前缀都相同。

### 1.15.2 android支持的 ABI
````

Do something like above in a reply here in a forum post, to see whether I or someone else is able to reproduce the issue.

Update: If you see close in the text I just have copied here it’s all mangled up with smart quotes, due to not being properly formatted from your copy in an earlier post/reply.

You should try to download Obsidian again, and re-install. That installer is ancient, and it might very well fix this issue and other issues, if you re-install Obsidian. Even though the main version is up to date, that installer needs to be updated.

I re-install Obsidian

and the form is still the same as before,

## 1.15 android 查看cpu架构,以及不同架构之间的差异

查看==cpu架构==可以通过获取`ro.product.cpu.abi`属性来知悉,如下:

```shell
zhonglan@ubuntu:~/v8$ adb shell getprop ro.product.cpu.abi
arm64-v8a
```

### 1.15.1 Android 支持的目标三元组如下:

> ==“x86”有时也称为“i386”或“IA-32”==

| ABI         | 三元组                     |
|:----------- |:-------------------------- |
| armeabi-v7a | `armv7a-linux-androideabi` |
| arm64-v8a   | `aarch64-linux-android`    |
| x86         | `i686-linux-android`       |
| x86-64      | `x86_64-linux-android`     |

> **注意**:对于 32 位 ARM,编译器会使用前缀 `armv7a-linux-androideabi`,但 binutils 工具会使用前缀 `arm-linux-androideabi`。对于其他架构,所有工具的前缀都相同。

### 1.15.2 android支持的 ABI

[android ABI兼容性](https://developer.android.com/ndk/guides/standalone_toolchain?hl=zh-cn#abi_compatibility)中提到[Android ABI](https://developer.android.com/ndk/guides/abis?hl=zh-cn)

不同的 Android 设备使用不同的 CPU,而不同的 CPU 支持不同的指令集。CPU 与指令集的每种组合都有专属的应用二进制接口 (ABI)。==ABI 包含以下信息==:

- 可使用的 CPU 指令集(和扩展指令集)。
- 运行时内存存储和加载的字节顺序。==Android 始终是 little-endian==。
- 在应用和系统之间传递数据的规范(包括对齐限制),以及系统调用函数时如何使用堆栈和寄存器。
- 可执行二进制文件(例如程序和共享库)的格式,以及它们支持的内容类型。==Android 始终使用 ELF==。如需了解详情,请参阅 [ELF System V 应用二进制接口](https://refspecs.linuxfoundation.org/elf/gabi4+/contents.html)。
- 如何重整 C++ 名称。如需了解详情,请参阅 [Generic/Itanium C++ ABI](http://itanium-cxx-abi.github.io/cxx-abi/)。

And I found that all types of tables have the same phenomenon, that is, in edit mode, the content below cannot be displayed

# Test
新建一个asciidoc-table

```asciidoc-table
.A table with a title
|===
|Column 1 |Column 2

|Cell in column 1, row 2 |Cell in column 2, row 2 
|===
```
然后新建一个notion-like-table

```notion-like-tables
table-id-rpJvkC
```

in edit view

and the longer the file length, the longer the length of the blank space

OK, so now I tried your code in source mode, live preview and reading mode, and it doesn’t produce those long tables in any case. I’ve never experienced it in other cases either. So there is something strange at your end, I think.

The next steps I would suggest for you is then:

1. Try copying this “1.15” segment into the sandbox vault, and see if it behaves the same. I’m thinking it won’t do that, but check it out
  2. I’m rather thinking it’s related to either some plugin or theme you’re using, so:
    • Try with the default theme, and see if you still got the same behavior
    • Try disabling all community plugins, and see if it disappears

If disabling all community plugins was the one making it misbehave, you’ve got a task ahead of you to first update all plugins (if you’ve not done that already), and then to find which plugin is causing the issue.

There is a plugin, GitHub - chrisgrieser/obsidian-divide-and-conquer: An Obsidian plugin that provides commands for bulk enabling/disabling of plugins. Useful for debugging when you have many plugins., which is designed just to help identify misbehaving plugins, to follow its recipe, and try to locate which plugin is causing you grief.

Thank you very much for your attention and help, i know the cause of the problem, it is caused by the blue-topaz theme, switching to other themes will not have this problem.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.