Are there german users? Zettelkasten Share

Hey there :slight_smile:

I’m working with Obsidian since a week or so and was wondering, if there are other german-speaking users on here as well. And there is a specific reason why I’m asking:

I am willing to share my Zettelkasten (about 200 Zettels within a few days, of course growing faster than I can think about things ^^) BUT it is only in German AND (at this stage) about very specific topics in literature (f.e. Gottfried Keller or the drama of Aristoteles).

Before just pumping it into the community I wanted to see if there is anyone at all who would be interested.
I dream of a community which shares their notes so everyone can think in new ways but I know it is hardly to achieve because of different workflows and (of course) copyrights.

So, is anybody out there? :slight_smile:
Have a nice day!

P.S.: sorry if there are big mistakes, I’m not a native speaker and it is way to early in the morning :*

edit: found a big mistake

4 Likes

Yes started yesterday. Iam using Notion also but decide to built my Zettelkasten in Obsidian due to the graph funktion.

1 Like

Nice,
I saw in the Roadmap, that there will be a feature to share your database, right now I’m waiting for it :slight_smile:

And the graph view will get more functions aswell, looking forward to it.

Hi Leo,

I’ve just started out using Obsidian in Germany. Primary to structure my fiction writing process and to digitalize a literary diary which I might like to publish here in the future.

I would love to get a glimpse into your Vault. Have you already published it?

Hallo Leo,
ich bin erst sehr kurze Zeit bei Obsidian. Mein Englisch ist nicht so gut, weshalb es anstrengend ist, im Forum und in Dokumentationen zu lesen oder Videos zu nutzen. Dies nur zur Information, falls Du Dich mal in deutsch austauschen willst.
Viele Grüße HWST

I am getting started - Hi from Kassel/Germany