Apple Watch - Share your workflows!

Looking to start a conversation about how people are using there Apple Watch as part of their note-taking workflows. Are there any apps or shortcuts people are using for browsing or capturing quick notes on the watch?

1 Like

Drafts is the go to app for me, I treat it like a virtual inbox that you add to throughout the day and move into other destinations later (Obsidian, Omnifocus etc.)

For the Apple Watch Drafts has a simple complication that on a tap goes straight into capture mode with the microphone that works really well.

2 Likes

I tried Drafts last year and gave up quickly since I was unable to automate it to save text directly to my journal. Are there any particular actions you use which you find integrate well with Obsidian?

I clicked into this thread looking for hope, but since I haven’t found much I will respond to this question.

You can set your Obsidian vault to the same folder as your Drafts app and any markdown text that Drafts captures will automagically be read by Obsidian when you next load the app.

Here’s another way to use Drafts (haven’t tried it myself): Pull Daily Logs from Drafts into Obsidian by clicking a button (works great with the Drafts Watch Complication)