Anyone used Obsidian for your RSS-feeds?

So a few months back I looked into this YouTube-video, that brings up the power of Obsidian: Elevate from a normie to an elite internet user - YouTube

It helped me so much in my workflow, gathering my thoughts and doing project management. However the video suggests using Obsidian as an RSS-feader. When I initially set up Obsidian, I did include a few RSS-feeds with the plugin “RSS Reader”. However - now I can’t access the feed. Earlier it was shown as an RSS-icon in the top right corner that I could press, however now it’s nowhere to be found. I checked thorough the settings but I can’t find it.

I can find the RSS feed in the plugin folder though. It fetches the feeds as it should, and I can see all data. Any ideas on what is going on here?

I also love this plugin, but it seems to be a bit buggy. I would also like if it was possible to show the whole article - not only the compressed version. Somethimes it helps to restart Obsidian to get hte RSS-icon back.

You can use Command Pallete and search for Rss Reader: Open commmand and the icon will reappear. I love this plugin but it’s really slow when there are too many articles yet the clean up option doesn’t seem to work. Is there any solution to this?

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.