Once you’ve done the above, delete everything above this line.
Steps to reproduce
- Restart my Samsung S21 Ultra phone.
- Find the Obsidian app, and clear the apps cache, then data.
- Uninstall the app from the phone.
- Restart phone.
- Install app from the Google Play store.
- Open app.
- Follow prompts to grant permission to access device storage.
- Press the back button to go back to Obsidian.
- “Loading plugins…” appears and is animated, but never goes away. Have waited for 5 to 10 minutes.
Would expect loading plugins to eventually go away and obsidian become useable.
Hangs on the loading plugins screen.
Cannot access given the current problem.
I’ve tried many times to uninstall and reinstall the app with wifi on, wifi off, airplane mode on, and off. Nothing works. I pay for obsidian sync and use it on my computers, but even after fresh install I never get the option to select a vault or create a new vault on android.