I often use outlines to structure my documents and want to insert mermaid-diagrams in them. However, it seems like mermaid diagrams have to be inserted outside outlines to work.
- Bullet point - Bullet point Mermaid-diagram
This does not work:
- Bullet point - Bullet point - Mermaid diagram
Furthermore, when inserting a mermaid diagram outside an outline then the outline has to “restart” at root level in order to display properly.
So this does not work:
- Bullet point - Bullet point Mermaid diagram - Bullet point
Image of what the last example looks like in Obsidian:
So the feature request is the following:
- Allow mermaid-diagrams within outlines
- Mermaid diagrams within an outline should be intended (and I guess shortened horizontally)
- Allow outlines to continue after mermaid diagram