Adjust width of stacked tabs

Hi - when using stacked tabs, I would like to be able to manually drag the vertical divider bar between my tabs to manually change the width of tabs. So for example, let’s say I only have two tabs open and both are taking up about 50% of my Obsidian application window. I want to be able to drag the vertical divider line so that the tab on the left only takes up 20% of the space and the tab on the right takes up the remaining 80% of the available space.

Thanks!
Neil

3 Likes

I agree. It may help. And it worked in Pane Relief.