Adding a note link to multiple notes

Hi, is it possible to select multiple notes at once and somehow automatically add a link (the same link) to all of them, without having to go into each one please?
I’m migrating from Evernote where I was a heavy tag user and a solution for the above would be very useful.
Thanks

…Or maybe as an alternative, to create a new note to be used as a ‘tag’ note, then to somehow automatically link this new note to all notes that are linked to a tag. So I can then delete the actual tag, leaving the tag note?

I hope this makes sense, but to explain…I have a tag called ‘Finance’. I want to create a note called ‘Finance Note’ to replace the tag, but before I remove the tag, I want to link ‘Finance Note’ to all notes that are currently associated with the ‘Finance’ tag.

thanks

Thanks for the response. Yes I am aware, but I’m trying hard not to replicate how I used Evernote into Obsidian and instead use Obsidians native capabilities instead, like links, not tags. I have to say, it’s a big struggle. In a way, Obsidian gives too many options and without using/experiencing its capabilities, its very difficult to determine how to structure things.

Thanks for confirming. You’re right, I’ve accepted I need to tag for my usecase. I was trying to however limit them, by using links instead in some cases. The journey continues. Cheers

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.