Actions URI 0.14 is out: Dataview support

I’m happy to announce that I’ve just released Actions URI v0.14. In case you’re unfamiliar with it: it’s a plugin that adds additional x-callback-url endpoints to the app for common actions — it’s a clean, super-charged addition to Obsidian URI.

In this release I’ve added Dataview support for TABLE and LIST queries! (TASK support will likely come in a future update.) Meaning: there’s now a way for external scripts to get Dataview results as JSON out of Obsidian.

But there’s also new routes for getting a list of all tags, all folders, all notes, and all files in a vault. Go build something nice!

PS: Actions URI is the backend for my upcoming macOS/iOS app Actions for Obsidian which comes loaded with Shortcuts actions. Beta test soon! :wink:

4 Likes

That’s awesome!

1 Like

Nice stuff. Sadly not on iOS to take full advantage of your app once it comes. Maybe its time to change phones :wink:

Heh, thanks. Don’t switch just yet — the more I look into the iOS Obsidian side of things, the more …interesting it gets (in terms of sync status, sync’ed data etc.) :wink: