A Very serious BUG when synchronizing Win and Android

you can use ctrl-p and type debug. you’ll get a list of plugins.

pls check
pugin.zip (1.0 KB)

I don’t know, you have too many plugins and we don’t provide support over plugins functionality. If you are sure that no third party program are doing this. I suggest you disable plugins until you find what is causing this beginning with the plugins that can explicitly modify the file content.

I have tried to reproduce, but not 100% successful,

The characteristics of this problem are:
When the mobile phone OB has not been opened for a long time (more than 1 week), open it on the mobile phone,
Then this problem will appear. In the next time, this problem will not appear, but if you continue to open it for a long time, it will appear again.

It can be seen that it is very unstable and the time cost is very high

Because of this BUG, I have been crazy many times. This is China. I stayed up all night to communicate with you about bugs, but you said that because there are too many plug-ins, let me investigate it myself!

I’m not a programmer, I don’t know how to troubleshoot, and I’m very tired. If this bug can’t solve , please allow me apply for a refund. I don’t want to waste my precious time on such inexplicable things.

I’m just a normal user

Sorry for the frustration. I think it’s better you send an email to [email protected] and refer this forum post. Thanks!

OK,thank you

I don’t want to interfere, but I’d point out that, if you only ever make changes on one side, you don’t need a sync solution. You only need a backup on the reading end. Incremental backup should work.

I have mobile editing needs, such as collecting inspiration at any time

Currently only used for browsing, because I am worried that this bug will be triggered, so I did not edit it.

So, two vaults. One for mobile editing. A big one for desktop editing. Mobile syncs. Desktop is backed up.

You probably wouldn’t need all the plugins for the mobile vault which would make it easier identify the cause of any problem, assuming it’s caused by a plugin.

I need them in a library, because the input on the mobile terminal can be processed by the PC side; the content on the PC side can also be browsed by the mobile terminal

That’s what the sync service is all about

And now I have disabled the plugin in the mobile sync configuration

I think if now want to solve this problem , we should focus on what caused it and find a solution, provided it is under the same vaults

I have just re-read you thread. Can you clarify if this problem happens one file a time or if multiple files are affected at the same time?

Judging from the results, this bug is to synchronize multiple error files from the mobile phone to the PC at same time