A Java script error occurred in the main process

What I’m trying to do

Whenever I open Obsidian, a window with the following error shows up before Obsidian is launched. I want to get rid of this error:

Uncaught Exception:
Error: net::ERR_CONTENT_DECODING_FAILED
at SimplmeURLLoaderWrapper. (node:electron/js2c/browser_init:2:49935)
at SimpleURLLoaderWrapper.emit (node:events:513:28)
image

Things I have tried

My current version of Obsidian is 1.5.8. I tried to update Obsidian but I found the same error.

fixed it.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.