I have a vault with lots and lots of atomic notes, interlinked into a big ball of knowledge and thinking (I know you probably do, too).
I’d like to back it up as a physical book. To do that, I’d like to export the whole vault as a PDF, with the following features:
- Notes alphabetically sorted by title (case insensitive).
- Automatic page numbers.
- An automatically-generated ToC referring to notes by page numbers.
- An automatically-generated index, by tag, referring to notes by page numbers.
- Each individual
[[internal wikilink]]will have the relevant page number next to it, as
[[internal wikilink]] (15).
- Graphics would be embedded (not a must).
- YAML front-matter would be printed as-is, in the context of a note.
It looks like there isn’t an existing plugin to do this. I am interested in sponsoring the creation of such an open-source plugin. Is there a developer who might want to work on this?