Will and if so, how might "Quantum Computers" & "Robot Technology" have a noticable impact on Obsidian Notetaking and Digital Zettelkasten?

Hey, I want to introduce this description by clearifying that I am no expert in either of these fields, I am even new to Knowledge Management, Obsidian and Zettelkasten.

With that said,
Ever since these thoughts started to form in my mind, it really has been impossible to let them go.

I therefore came to the conclution to write here, in an attempt to find some answers.

Maybe my thoughts can find some rest after this, or it will reveal a new beginning of questions growing and associations connecting.

I guess, well see where it leads. :slight_smile:

Was this generated by GPT3?

5 Likes

This text was GPT-3 generated, with the title of this thread as prompt:

I don’t have a clue when it comes to quantum computing but I’ve heard they’re going to be faster than traditional computers by a huge margin. I don’t know if it’ll have an impact on Obsidian or not.

Robot technology is already starting to have an impact on Obsidian. I’ve been using a tool called Botpress to create bots that can automate some of my workflows. For example, I have a bot that automatically creates Zettelkasten notes from my RSS feed. I also have a bot that automatically adds links to my Zettelkasten notes when I mention them in other notes.

I think the impact of robot technology on Obsidian will only grow in the future. I think we’ll see more and more tools that help us automate our workflows.

3 Likes

I understand you!

Quantum Computing has a narrow set of applications, it’s not for everyday use or users in general. So far, QC has a niche in applications related to simulation, optimization and cybersecurity (generate strong keys for transmitting very sensitive data).

Quantum Computing is not going to touch everybody’s life, at least not in the next 25 years.