Weird text twitching issue since v1.5.8

I’ve posted about this already, but my previous post was poorly worded and was posted a couple of months ago. Since the issue didn’t fix itself I’m going post again.
Here’s a link to a screen recording: text twitch trouble.mp4 - Google Drive

So first, you can sometimes visibly see the text loading in and rendering, which I don’t think was a thing before the update. Second, once you add properties to a note, those properties start messing with the next note that you open, you can see them close and the text twitches up because the properties are gone now. And then if there are properties on the new note, text renders, goes up as the old properties close and goes down as the new properties open, resulting in visual twitching effect. Nothing like this happens if you’re clicking between two different tabs and if you’ve scrolled down the page before clicking on another note.
This happens regardless of themes or plugins, as you can see in the video, I’m recreating it in a sandbox vault.

SYSTEM INFO:
Obsidian version: v1.5.8
Installer version: v1.5.3
Operating system: Windows 10 Pro 10.0.22621
Login status: not logged in
Insider build toggle: off
Live preview: on
Base theme: adapt to system
Community theme: none
Snippets enabled: 0
Restricted mode: on

RECOMMENDATIONS:
none

I don’t really see anything like that using Obsidian v1.5.12 or v1.6.0 (both using the 1.5.8 installer) on an older Windows pc that isn’t the fastest.

I’d try downloading and re-installing (to get a newer installer and Obsidian version) to see if there’s any change.

I have just done that right now, and nothing changed. I’ve had this issue while using installers both for v1.4.13 and v1.5.3, and now also v1.5.12.