5. Observe that admonition box is missing

Expected result

Admonition box present

Actual result

Admonition box missing

Screenshots:

Note:

PDF:

Post a screen recording of this happening in the sandbox vault and attach a copy of the file that is causing this.

Also, provide the debug info.

Hey,

Sorry for delay. Could not replicate in sandbox. Issue persisted on all pages in vault containing admonition even when reverting to restricted mode. Nothing showing in console when going through export process.

1 Like

we don’t provide support for third party plugins. Contact the admonition dev.

Apologies for confusion. I am not using plugin, I am using stock callout blocks. Was using alternate terminology

1 Like

I have the same issue.
I first encountered this issue using the third-party plugin, but also the stock callout blocks do get ignored when exporting a note to a PDF.

Post a screen recording of this happening in the sandbox vault and attach a copy of the file that is causing this.

Also, provide the debug info.

I just tested it in the sandbox vault and the issue does not occur in it.
Yet, if I disable all community plugins in a regular vault, the callouts are still ignored when exporting to a PDF.

In your vault, use default theme, disable css snippets, enter restricted mode. Restart Obsidian.

Post a screen recording of this happening and attach a copy of the file that is causing this.

1 Like

I followed your instructions and then the callouts were displayed as in the sandbox vault.
I then switched back to the theme I use (Things) and then the issue occurred again.
So it seems that the issue is NOT caused by core Obsidian.

Update, Things has provided an update, and now the issue is resolved the issue, and now callouts are displayed again.

Thank you for taking your time.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.