Steps to reproduce
- Set up a webdav (in my case I’m using Cryptomator so I can maintain encryption but be able to sync files to OneDrive).
- Create a folder there and open that as a vault in Obsidian
- Create files/folders, although the files are physically created on the drive, nothing is reflected in Obsidian. I tried both closing and reopening the vault, as well as close/reopen the app and neither one fixed the issue.
I expected to be able to open/create/delete files and folders.
Files and folders are created on the drive with default names, but nothing is reflected in the Obsidian app.
- Operating system: Windows 10 (1903)
- Obsidian version: 0.6.4
- Using custom CSS: No - Default theme