Turn off autoupdate on numbered lists

Hey there: I want to actually turn off the auto numbering of lists as I want to do a list with empty lines between the single numbers. I can read it better that way. But every time I change the number of the second item to “2” and hit enter it turns into a “1” again. This drives me bananas! :slight_smile:

Is there a way to turn this off? Haven’t found anything in the help. Thanks and greetings!

I might be misunderstanding what you’re trying to do, but I can put blank lines between numbered list items and the numbering keeps going up as I would expect, even if I try to restart the numbering at 1.

I use the legacy editor, but I tried this in the Help vault which uses the Live Preview and it seemed to work there as well. Do you have a plugin or CSS theme that might be causing what you’re seeing?

1 Like

Well that’s really weird. Here is what happens at my place:

These are the plugins I am using. Nothing fancy really.

edit: I found it! It was the “Outliner” plugin that caused this behavior. Thanks for putting me in the right direction! :smiley:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.