Tooltip pop-up thing won't go away until you close and re-open the client

EDIT: Reinstalling Obsidian seemed to resolve the problem, but just now I saw it happen again. Though I think it happened for a different reason — doing the above steps no longer causes the issue. I don’t know what did this time.

Steps to reproduce

Click and hold any file in the nav bar (ie “Test Note”).
Drag said file around the obsidian client so that “Test Note” is hovering around.
Still holding, drag the file out of the client, release mouse button.

Click and hold any file on your desktop, drag it around the client. “Test Note” will still be hovering around.

If you move your mouse off the client quickly, “Test Note” will still be there, hovering.

Expected result

I would expect the “Test Note” tool-tip to vanish.

Actual result

No matter what you do (minimize, maximize, snap or resize the window) it will not go away until you close and re-open the client.

This also happens in the Sandbox Vault.

Environment

• Operating system: Windows 11
  • Debug info:

SYSTEM INFO:
Obsidian version: v0.15.4
Installer version: v0.13.31
Operating system: Windows 10 Pro 10.0.22000
Login status: logged in
Catalyst license: vip
Insider build toggle: on
Live preview: on
Legacy editor: off
Base theme: dark
Community theme: Minimal
Snippets enabled: 1
Safe mode: off
Plugins installed: 31
Plugins enabled: 26
1: Calendar
2: Admonition
3: Advanced Tables
4: Advanced URI
5: Better Word Count
6: Dataview
7: File path to URI
8: Hotkeys++
9: Imgur Plugin
10: Kanban
11: Kindle Highlights
12: Media Extended
13: MetaEdit
14: Natural Language Dates
15: Note Refactor
16: Outliner
17: Paste URL into selection
18: Periodic Notes
19: Style Settings
20: Tag Wrangler
21: TagFolder
22: Tasks
23: Templater
24: Minimal Theme Settings
25: Checklist
26: Book Search

RECOMMENDATIONS:
Custom theme: for cosmetic issues, please first try updating your theme to latest. If still not fixed, please try to make the issue happen in the Sandbox Vault or disable community theme and snippets.
Community plugins: for bugs, please first try updating all your plugins to latest. If still not fixed, please try to make the issue happen in the Sandbox Vault or disable community plugins.

Additional information

Video here:

<3

This might be completely unrelated to your problem. But you should download and reinstall Obsidian. There was a major upgrade around 0.14 or so, that the auto-update can’t fully update.

download and reinstall obsidian. post a screen recording of this happening in the sandbox vault.

Reinstalling seemed to resolve the problem, but just now I saw it happen again. Though I think it happened for a different reason — doing the above steps no longer causes the issue. I don’t know what did this time.