In obsidian publish, the TOC of a note is displayed and used for navigation.
When I select a header/title within the list, the selection is done and I see the right content in the note with the title highlighted (in yellow) inside the note.
However, this header is not hightlighted in the TOC.
Instead, the header just above is highlighted
Steps to reproduce
- create a note with several headers of different level: H2, H3, H4 …
- publish your note to obsidian publish and ensure you chose to display the TOC
- select titles/headers inside the TOC to navigate
- check inside the TOC which header is actually highlighted/selected
you can reproduces this directly @ Format your notes - Obsidian Publish, by selecting header 3 or 2
the selected header gets hightlighted in the TOC
the header located just above gets highlighted instead of the selected one
- Operating system: Windows 7, Google Chrome
- Obsidian version: v0.11.0