Third Party PlugIn, Rollover Daily ToDos does not apperar to be working

I tried it with a simple note with no headers. I also tried it with a note with a header. It did not work in either case. Is anyone else experiencing issues with this plugin, and if so do you have a workaround. The one thing I did that might be a bit off was I renamed today’s note to yesterday before generating today’s note again. Thanks.

Note: I did try to communicate with author.

ce

3 Likes

I also tried it out and could not get it to work, unfortunately.

1 Like

Thanks for confirming. I am loving this new application to organize my notes. I am just hitting a few snags, but good to know it’s not just me.

ce

1 Like

I think that plugin has never worked, somehow. But I heard it’s now part of the functionality of Slated.

2 Likes

I have been using a Workbench style approach to list ongoing tasks. With links to the actual detail files for each task. Thanks…

ce

Glad it isn’t just me. I can see that the plugin is inserting a few blank lines, but that is it. Would be interested if anyone else has been able to make it work- this was something I thought would be really useful.

Yes! This is part of Slated. I have just installed that plugin (in beta) but so far it seems to be working! Thanks for the info!

1 Like