I really like your plug in, especially in dark mode. Only problem I have is that I cannot find the proper way to create an alias. I always put three dashes at the top before and after but it does not work.
Do you have an idea what I might be doing wrong?
Hey @SlRvb, is this the right place to ask questions about the alternate checkboxes? I saved your file as a snippet to try with other themes. It works fine with your ITS theme but other themes strike out text in live preview mode and sometimes in the regular preview/reading mode. I’ve also noticed the icons don’t always show up. See examples below. Is there something I can edit to fix this? Thank you!!
Default Obsidian theme:
Never mind, I am an idiot at times
Ah yeah, some themes have their own checkbox styling that might override mine depending on how they’ve done theirs.
For Live Preview, I’ve been doing some work and an update should be coming around to fix the strikethrough issues
Thanks! I’ll keep an eye out for the update
Going forward I think I’m gonna stop with pushing photos unless it’s a big change to my updates, it keeps me from pushing out the update logs on a more consistent basis. Sorry to those that might’ve enjoyed seeing them
- Minimized FrontMatter alignment for mobile
- Style Setting Colors: Graph Focus Color fixed
- Folder Icon will auto hide if an icon from the
Icon Folder Plugin is added
AidenLx Folder Plugin support: Clicking the empty space now opens the folder properly
Sidebar’s Active/Selected Tab now Fully colored, no longer a just a bordered line at the top
- Update Statblock Design for its Beta version
- Added styling for Dataviews bracket syntax
Live Preview Updates
- Bullet/Checkbox padding aligned for Live Preview
- HR Line Live Preview matches Reading Mode Design
- CM6 Gutter Line color set transparent
- Dataview Styling to match Reading Mode Design
- Glasses Icon redesigned
Alternate Checkboxes Updates
Alternate Checkboxes (New updates also included for ITS Theme)
- New Checkbox Types: Quote, Info, Bookmark, Note
- Checkboxes Converted into Encoded Icons
- Colorful Background (Alternate/Checkbox Admonitions) Toggle
- Normal Task Text Toggle
- Support for Live Preview
Other updates for toggable strikethroughs and fixes are still coming and I might be able to push them out tomorrow if I get back soon enough🙈
Faint Text to
Colors > Text > Faint Text
Folder to better titled
Folder Color Hover to
Colors > Workspace
Bottom Navbar Buttons toggle to move sidebar buttons down, inspired by the Prism Theme
- Hide Underline for individual Headings.
Text > Specific View Headings Changes > Heading Underlines
Raise Right Sidebar to
Raise Sidebar & Doc Search: Will now also raise up the Find as well as the Search and Replace modal on notes
Get the Nord - All Alternate Themes Snippet here
I think the new update might fix that? Sorry it took so long
I’ve update a couple other things so it should be easier for me to support other themes with the snippet, so do report back if it isn’t fixed still
Did you share this script somewhere? I am interested in it
- Small drop shadow on blockquotes and buttons
- Settings Sidebar headers re-styled
- Workspace Loading Progress Bar squared
- Community themes delete button recolored and squared
- Live Preview: Dataview Tables and Error text wraps properly
- Blockquotes Live Preview only on top of blockquote & hidden on mobile
- Search/Back/Out-going & Query line separator spacing fixed
- Switch inline Dataview syntax colors
- Live Preview unresolved links colored correctly
- Link favicon shows up properly in popover
left, locl, right, locr now works in popover
hcl cssclass in Live Preview recolors the header borders and centers text
hc Centers headers in Live Preview
- Removed Gradient Underline in Initiative Tracker
- Recolored Active Button
Note Text Size Style Setting works with Live Preview
Default Bullet Symbol updated for Live Preview
Note Text Size step reduced to 1 for finer tuning
Alternate Themes included! Toggle them on in the Style Settings. (Fonts not included)
Alternate Color Schemes
TTRPG dropdown to select
D&D WOTC (Now renamed D&D WOTC/Beyond)
Alternate Themes/Color Schemes
Alternate Color Schemes as CSS Classes for individual notes!
- Some limitations apply like background color for notes don’t display I’m still working out a fix
cssclass: slrvb-b # SlRvb Blue
cssclass: slrvb-g # SlRvb Gray
cssclass: s-d # School Days
cssclass: dnd # TTRPG > SlRvb D&D
cssclass: wotc-beyond # TTRPG > WOTC/Beyond
cssclass: t-d # Tangerine Dunes
cssclass: drwn # Drowned
cssclass: mini # Minimalist
New Alternate Theme
- Grayscale-ish coloring for focus
- Works best with the minimalist workspace toggles for additional focus
- (ITS Theme Style Settings only (For now))
For a full minimalist workspace:
- Toggle these settings on:
Workspace > Minimalist Workspace > Hide All UI
Workspace > Minimalist Workspace > Writing
Workspace > Minimalist Workspace > Dim Scrollbar
Note Elements > List > 1 Color Bullets & Lines
- Toggle these settings off:
Note Elements > List > Colorful Task Background
- Should now work in embeds
- Swap lightmode Colors for Brainstorm and Information
New Alternate Checkbox types:
- [p] Paraphrase
- [L] Location
- [E] Example
- [A] Answer
- [r] Reward
- [c] Choice
This checkbox update already included in ITS update.
Redownload the Alternate Checkboxes Snippet to update your snippets.
I’ve used many of the top themes on and off but keep on gravitating back to ITS. Thank you for all the effort that you put into this theme. Much appreciated!
Bonjour à tous.
Excuse my English, I’m French.
I’m new to Obsidian and I’m using since today this beautiful ITS theme with its alternative WOTC option.
I have a little problem with the “Folder Icon” plugin. Well, I think. Because, although I can change the icons of my folders (as well as the Inherit function) as long as I’m working in my session, as soon as I reload the folder, the icons disappear and change back to the original icon of the Theme.
Is this normal for the “ITS Theme”? In this case, well… I don’t insist. I like the theme enough as it is.
Or is it a bug? Then I’d rather fix it.
Thanks for your help.
Sorry for the late reply! I can’t seem to recreate this error with the Folder Icon Plugin it sounds like it might be an issue with the plugin itself.
I just installed your theme on a Mac and the default theme seems to not display correctly. All regular text are completely black. I checked in Style settings and fonts color are not defined as Black there.
All Options menu are also black.
Side bar list is grey.
Alternate themes work well, now using the Dune one which looks good too.
Side question, how to get the style with the text in the middle of the lines, that you use for your publish site?
Weird, do happen to have the Minimal plugin installed? I think that should be turned off to avoid the black text issue.
I’m not 100% sure what you mean, but I think you might want to toggle on Readable Line Length in the settings to do that.
Thanks, Minimal plugin was the issue.
The part I’m missing is how to have a header in the middle of the line and not above.
When I check this option, it doesn’t change.
Well I still have to go through the long list of options, I’ll figure it out eventually.