The publishing service is slow to respond, and the post-maintenance of the published notes is a bit troublesome

I have about 10,000 notes and I encountered the following problem using the publish function:

1. The response is slow, especially when searching for keywords to select the target note, it takes at least 7-10 seconds to respond accordingly, which affects the user experience.
  2. Once a note is moved or renamed, the note will be lost and will be considered to not exist locally. I haven’t found a good solution for the time being, so I have to re-release it once. Or am I using it incorrectly?

Looking forward to reply, Best regards.

Steps to reproduce

Click the publish icon to open the publish interface, and enter keywords in the input box to retrieve the target notes.

Expected result

1. Quick response.
  2. When the notes are renamed or moved, the published notes can be automatically renamed or automatically modified to the correct path.

Actual result

Environment

操作系统:windows 10
Obsidian:0.14.5

Additional information

Moved to help section because this doesn’t look like a bug report.

I am not sure what you mean here.

Sorry my English is not very good, what I mean is: once a published note is renamed (or moved), when the content of the note changes again, the changed content cannot be pushed directly to the published note with the original name, but only by Forcibly delete the original name note and republish the new name note again.
It can be troublesome when there are a lot of notes that need to be renamed (moved).

I don’t see anything wrong with this. The publish GUI will tell you what was removed, what is new and what is changed. Maybe I am missing something.

I don’t see anything wrong with this. The publish GUI will tell you what was removed, what is new and what is changed.

The result I expect: Whether it is the modification of the content of the notebook itself, or the renaming, it can be pushed with one click, which is somewhat similar to one-way synchronization.

If it’s technically possible, I think it’s more convenient than the current way of doing it, because it saves a lot of steps, such as deleting the old name note, re-checking the new name note and publishing.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.