I’m starting a collection of Obsidian-Publish(ed) vaults. If you like, you can comment your OBS-Publish-link and I will update this post regularly.
I am showing the link, naming the user and trying to give a short comment on what I saw in these notes.
If you don’t want to be mentioned here, just tell me and I will edit it right away. The short comments are always just my opinion - if I am completely wrong, just tell me, there is nothing that can’t be changed.
PLEASE SHARE YOUR OBSIDIAN PUBLISH, SO WE CAN ALL GET A BIG DATABASE OF BIG BRAINS TOGETHER
- djdrysdale’s - Moby Diction Warm introduction. Groomed notes. “[… S]trategy, research, UX, product development, learning, and knowledge management, but might stray pretty far afield from that sometimes” sums it up. Tipp: start at 000 MOCs and click your way through the interesting parts. 20201021Leo
- Anthony Agbay’s - OP Nice introduction for the reader. Some very interesting polished notes. “[… P]rimarily an exploration of chemistry, engineering, and medicine.” Clean. Invites you to dive into a link and a link and a link. … 20201021Leo
- Brian Jenks’ - OP Good example of a ZK structure. Mainly statistics and programming. The “Ideas” part of the ZK seems empty. Perhaps there is more to come (like general ideas, book-notes, … the structure is there) The CSS is a bit overwhelming and does not support the settled structure. 20201021Leo
- Andriy Drozdyuk’s - OP A lot about Computer Science and physics. Especially some interesting thoughts about time and other scientific topics. Good structure. 20201020Leo
- Erick_James_Dodge’s - Indo-European Wiki Big Wiki. Lots of empty notes leading nowhere. Still some treasures. Wide range of subjects. Seems to be updated regularly. Might be worth to keep an eye on. 20201020Leo
- Louis030195’s - OP Many book-notes. Thoughts about thinking. Seeing humans from a biological, still philosophical perspective. 20201019Leo
- Santi Younger’s - OP Personal Zettelkasten. Notes on entrepreneurship, philosophy and all types of analogies. These notes serve as a source of creative output for content created at: https://santiyounger.com/ 20201020SantiYounger/Leo
- Alexis Rondeau’s - OP Not so many notes. Interesting introspective thoughts. Type of mental diary. Does the 30-Day-OP challenge, but the notes not included in this challenge are more interesting. 20201018Leo
- Eric Gregoric’s - OP Changed. Will be reviewed. 20201019Leo
- Alphabetically by author
- By date of entry (newest on top)
- By date of entry (newest on bottom)
- By subjective evaluation top/down (judging structure, volume, readability, …)
- Divided in covered topics (hard to realize!)
Remember: There is no “wrong” Obsidian Publish. Every new note brings a new thought in someones brain -> and that’s what we want!
Save this post and come back any once in a while and get some inspiration
Kind regards. Leo 20201019