The All Obsidian-Publish(s) Collection by Leo

Hey,

I’m starting a collection of Obsidian-Publish(ed) vaults. If you like, you can comment your OBS-Publish-link and I will update this post regularly.

I am showing the link, naming the user and trying to give a short comment on what I saw in these notes.
If you don’t want to be mentioned here, just tell me and I will edit it right away. The short comments are always just my opinion - if I am completely wrong, just tell me, there is nothing that can’t be changed.

PLEASE SHARE YOUR OBSIDIAN PUBLISH, SO WE CAN ALL GET A BIG DATABASE OF BIG BRAINS TOGETHER :slight_smile:

Obsidian-Publish-Sites:

• djdrysdale’s - Moby Diction Warm introduction. Groomed notes. “[… S]trategy, research, UX, product development, learning, and knowledge management, but might stray pretty far afield from that sometimes” sums it up. Tipp: start at 000 MOCs and click your way through the interesting parts. 20201021Leo
  • Anthony Agbay’s - OP Nice introduction for the reader. Some very interesting polished notes. “[… P]rimarily an exploration of chemistry, engineering, and medicine.” Clean. Invites you to dive into a link and a link and a link. … 20201021Leo
  • Brian Jenks’ - OP Good example of a ZK structure. Mainly statistics and programming. The “Ideas” part of the ZK seems empty. Perhaps there is more to come (like general ideas, book-notes, … the structure is there) The CSS is a bit overwhelming and does not support the settled structure. 20201021Leo
  • Andriy Drozdyuk’s - OP A lot about Computer Science and physics. Especially some interesting thoughts about time and other scientific topics. Good structure. 20201020Leo
  • Erick_James_Dodge’s - Indo-European Wiki Big Wiki. Lots of empty notes leading nowhere. Still some treasures. Wide range of subjects. Seems to be updated regularly. Might be worth to keep an eye on. 20201020Leo
  • Louis030195’s - OP Many book-notes. Thoughts about thinking. Seeing humans from a biological, still philosophical perspective. 20201019Leo
  • Santi Younger’s - OP Personal Zettelkasten. Notes on entrepreneurship, philosophy and all types of analogies. These notes serve as a source of creative output for content created at: https://santiyounger.com/ 20201020SantiYounger/Leo
  • Alexis Rondeau’s - OP Not so many notes. Interesting introspective thoughts. Type of mental diary. Does the 30-Day-OP challenge, but the notes not included in this challenge are more interesting. 20201018Leo
  • Eric Gregoric’s - OP Changed. Will be reviewed. 20201019Leo
Sorting - should we sort …
  • Alphabetically by author
  • By date of entry (newest on top)
  • By date of entry (newest on bottom)
  • By subjective evaluation top/down (judging structure, volume, readability, …)
  • Divided in covered topics (hard to realize!)

0 voters

Remember: There is no “wrong” Obsidian Publish. Every new note brings a new thought in someones brain -> and that’s what we want!
Save this post and come back any once in a while and get some inspiration :slight_smile:

Kind regards. Leo 20201019

26 Likes

Love this, thanks!

1 Like

:slight_smile:

1 Like

:tada: Thanks!

2 Likes

Here’s mine–Moby Diction

3 Likes

Hey guys! I will Update the Post in a few hours thanks for your OPs. :slight_smile:

1 Like

This is awesome and exactly what I hoped for!

Thank you @Katlar for organizing.

Let’s keep an eye on https://discord.com/channels/686053708261228577/768134314864017429 for new published vaults.

Been looking around this, absolutely loving the notes. Thanks for sharing!

2 Likes
1 Like

Hey, a bit nervous to share this, but I’ve been putting together some notes in both math and physics - the plan is to digitize a lot of my old notes and I want to use this as a basis to build a comprehensive resource that teaches advanced undergraduate and graduate level physics.

Will update all notes and implement the new OPs this weekend, thank you for sharing your thoughts! :slight_smile:

Nice work Katlar! I changed the web adress for my collection:

Erick_James_Dodge’s - Proto-Indo-European Garden

https://publish.obsidian.md/pie-garden/Howdy!

1 Like

Andy’s Working Notes site was the inspiration for the side scrolling notes mode that you can enable in the Obsidian Publish and has a CSS hack for vaults. A community member, with his permission, went ahead and crawled his site and create an Obsidian Publish Version.

1 Like

https://publish.obsidian.md/justin

I’ve slowly started adding public notes to my Obsidian Publish instance. Fairly small but will continue to build out slowly over time.

2 Likes

Hey guys sorry im ill. The update will come soon, there is much to review :slight_smile:

1 Like

Lot’s of “the link destination … does not exist” with Alexis Rondeau’s OP

Did you publish it already? It would really help me a lot in my studies, good luck and take care.

What do you mean? I linked to it on this thread already and you can use it.

Sorry, I did not noticed it, thanks.

I’m really interested in doing this. I keep wondering about the why. I have a blog that is mostly languishing. I’d be interested to hear about how those of you who dove in already are finding the experience of working like this.