Big January’21 Update
I finally made it through all commented Vaults
- I will try to link the Users, who’s vaults are in the list directly and not just name them.
- Fewer phrases as “not so many notes” - as consequence to criticism by the vault-owners. I see your point!
What is this?
I am showing the link, naming the user and trying to give a short comment on what I saw in these notes.
If you don’t want to be mentioned here, just tell me and I will edit it right away. The short comments are always just my opinion - if I am completely wrong, just tell me, there is nothing that can’t be changed.
PLEASE SHARE YOUR OBSIDIAN PUBLISH, SO WE CAN ALL GET A BIG DATABASE OF BIG BRAINS TOGETHER
- @misterchad’s Resources - OP “For now, this site is a simple place to share resources with my students. Eventually I will fill it out with art and personal content and a digital mind garden […]”. Main topics: creativity and design. 20210126_Leo
- @rosie’s Rosie Campbell - OP These are “less polished thoughts, interesting snippets, resources, etc.” of Rosie. These notes and topics feel like a window into Rosies brain and the notebook on her desk. Insightful trains of thought together with inspiring recipes. 20210126_Leo
- @justindirose’s The Sweep - OP Includes a “variety of topics, including productivity, remote work, development, problem-solving”. It is not that big but the content of the notes is in return excelent and well linked. 20210126_Leo
- Andy Martuschaks’s working notes converted into a OP. 20210126_Leo
- @AQuantumMechanist’s The Quantum Well - OP “Covering topics in Mathematics and Physics”. Verry manicured vault. Tipp: Look at the content-table at the left to quickly navigate to the numerous interesting topics. 20210126_Leo edit: changed link Leo_20210127
- cags - OP To be honest, I don’t know what to do with this. Have a look, it’s “interessting”. 20210126_Leo
- @djdrysdale’s Moby Diction - OP Warm introduction. Groomed notes. “[…] In general, they will talk about strategy, research, UX, product development, learning, and knowledge management, but might stray pretty far afield from that sometimes.” sums it up. 20210126_Leo
- @aja2488 Anthony Agbay’s - OP Nice introduction for the reader. Some very interesting polished notes. “[… P]rimarily an exploration of chemistry, engineering, and medicine.” Clean. Invites you to dive into a link and a link and a link. … 20210126_Leo
- Brian Jenks’ - OP Good example of a ZK structure. Mainly statistics and programming Tpp: start here and scroll down to "Map of MOCs. The structure has changed a lot and is now one of the positiv parts of this Vault. 20210126_Leo
- Andriy Drozdyuk’s - OP Some about Computer Science and physics. Especially some interesting thoughts about time and other scientific topics. Good structure but seems not to big at this point. 20210126_Leo
- Erick_James_Dodge’s - Indo-European Wiki - new link! Big Wiki. Some empty notes leading nowhere. Still many treasures. Wide range of subjects. Seems to be updated regularly. Read the introduction and have a look if it fits your interest. 20210126_Leo
- Louis030195’s - OP Many book-notes. Thoughts about thinking. Seeing humans from a biological, still philosophical perspective. 20201019Leo
- Santi Younger’s - OP Personal Zettelkasten. Notes on entrepreneurship, philosophy and all types of analogies. These notes serve as a source of creative output for content created at: https://santiyounger.com/ 20201020SantiYounger/Leo
- Alexis Rondeau’s - OP -new link! Interesting introspective thoughts. Type of mental diary. Start at the link and scroll the note-toppics. It looks groomed now and filled with thoughts. 20210126_Leo
- Eric Gregoric’s - OP Changed. Will be reviewed. 20201019Leo - completly empty now, “coming soon” 20210126_Leo
Remember: There is no “wrong” Obsidian Publish. Every new note brings a new thought in someones brain -> and that’s what we want!
Save this post and come back any once in a while and get some inspiration
Have a nice day! Leo 20210126
You voted - it’s “Date of entry - newest on top” and inside of it, I will sort it “Alphabetically by Author”. Thank you for your participation.
- Alphabetically by author
- By date of entry (newest on top)
- By date of entry (newest on bottom)
- By subjective evaluation top/down (judging structure, volume, readability, …)
- Divided in covered topics (hard to realize!)