The all-encompassing Obsidian homepage template (at least I hope so)

Thanks for your advice! I don’t mind the background so much (low priority :slight_smile: )

I can’t for the life of me find ‘ad-flex’ anywhere in the Blue Topaz css - was that perhaps in an older release? I tried a brand new vault with only admonitions installed and a fresh download of Blue Topaz. However, it does work for some reason anyway! :exploding_head:

EDIT: ok found it! yay google translate :smiley:

Am I right in thinking that was ‘triggers’ a new column in ad-flex is
<div> and </div> ?

yes it’s <div> that triggers the new column

I am having an error that says it can’t find my homepage even though I have a file and it is listed as my homepage. I tired going in and re- adding it as my homepage, but it still won’t work. What do you think is going wrong?

Hi! First of all, thank you for this, I am using it from a few days and loving it!
Sorry for bringing this up so late, but what is that clock you have on the right? I haven’t found anything that can achieve something similar.

Thank you! :slight_smile:

I’m also interested in the clock :slight_smile: ! @Rainbell

Hello Rainbell, very impressive!
I don’t really understand how to achieve this:

I could get columns but I don’t understand how to have button-like boxes in the item list. I followed your turn-by-turn advises here (GitHub - Rainbell129/Obsidian-Homepage: A dashboard for your obsidian vault.) but no luck: if I open your example vault it works bur if I copy your “00. Homepage.md” in my vault the result is a simple list…
Could you help me (for dummies)? :sweat_smile:

Hi there Rainbell

Very cool template!!!

Can you maybe give me a hint where I can find a documentation about the player you use on your homepage?

Thanks in advance

You need to apply it to “homepage setting.css” and put “myhome” in the cssClass YAML for it to work.
Look luck

1 Like