Tenho outra conta no obsidian cuja senha não consigo recuperar

Tenho uma outra conta no obsidian, mudei de computador e esqueci a senha. Daí não consigo mais logar, porque o recurso “esqueci a senha” me solicita um email p enviar código de recuperação mas na verdade não envia o código nunca.

We strongly recommend you to search the forum with possible keywords before submitting a new bug report. Please also try your repro steps with community plugins and custom CSS disabled and see if it’s still reproducible. Alternatively, you can use the Sandbox vault (lower left corner ? → Open Sandbox vault).

If it’s an issue with third-party plugins or themes, try contacting the author for help.

Mobile-specific bug reports should be filed here: https://forum.obsidian.md/c/mobile/18

Once you’ve done the above, delete everything above this line.

Steps to reproduce

Expected result

Actual result

Environment

• Operating system:
  • Debug info:

Additional information

I have recently seen some other people reporting that they are not getting the password reset email.

• Where are you trying to reset your password? From the obsidian.md website? Or from the app? From this forum? Can you take a screenshot, so we can be sure?
  • Please remember that your Obsidian account, and this forum account are completely separate. They are not the same account.

If none of that works, you can try to email [email protected]

Essa tentativa de recuperação pelo e-mail ocorre através do site, por aqui mesmo.
No caso do aplicativo, ele nem oferece a possibilidade “esqueci minha senha”. Fico sem jeito de fazer nada por lá pelo app.

Consegui receber o email agora, obrigada.

Não consegui receber o email de recuperação de senha da conta. O que recebi foi o do fórum. Como vc me lembrou e eu logo em seguida esqueci de novo, são coisas diferentes, o fórum tem uma senha e a conta tem outra. Assim, continuo sem acesso a minha conta. E realmente deixei boa parte da minha vida acadêmica atrasada lá. Preciso muito disso.

I can’t understand well through Google Translate. Sorry.

This site forum.obsidian.md is a forum. It has nothing to do with your Obsidian account. I think you already verified that. I’m repeating, just in case.

It sounds like you’ve lost some of your work. Sorry to hear that. But I don’t understand. Are you talking about Obsidian Sync? Did you have your vault stored in Obsidian Sync?

An Obsidian Sync Vault has a separate password. An Obsidian Sync Vault is different than your Obsidian account. Your Obsidian account is just used to make purchases or subscriptions.

If you lost your Obsidian Sync Vault password, that cannot be recovered.

If you don’t have Obsidian Sync, then logging in to your Obsidian account will not recover your notes from a different computer. It is your responsibility to make a backup copy somewhere safe.

(I hope that helps, or someone who speaks Portuguese can help you further. Hopefully you don’t lose too much work!)

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.