Tags just got less useful - can't search for them in windows explorer

Question: I’m looking for a way to perform a windows explorer search that would distinguish between #made, made and [[made]].
I’m using both Win10 and Win11.

What I’m trying to do

Part of the reason I switched to md files and Obsidian was to future-proof, and to always be able to search/edit/manipulate my files with very basic Windows tools (notepad, windows explorer). Turns out I’m not sure I can rely on windows search.

I just went to my Food folder in windows explorer and searched for #made. Windows search didn’t work. It returned all files that contained “made”, but could not distinguish ‘made’ from the tag ‘#made’, or from the link [[made]] for that matter.

I realize this isn’t an Obisidan problem, but it does affect how I go forward with tags and links if I can’t search for them outside Obsidian.

things I tried

To test, I added a unique tag #pencil and a unique link [[sharpen]] to my Beef Stroganoff file. I tried various searches with “#pencil” and then with [[sharpen]].

After researching and testing, I’ve come up with nothing
#pencil
content: #pencil
content: ~="#pencil"
content: ~=#pencil
content:~"*#pencil*"
content:=#pencil
etc

The closest I came to narrowing anything down was `content:=[[sharpen]], which removed files containing “sharpening” and “sharpened” .