Steps to reproduce
- Have a sync
- Edit/delete a file on in a first Obsidian App (OBS1)
- Open the app in another pc or in mobile (Obs2)
- Wait to sync
Obsidian 2 take the edit / delete the file, as in the Obsidian 1.
Obsidian 2 :
- Delete the edit and push it to the server
- Take the deleted files and recreate it.
- Operating system: Windows 10 // IOS
- Obsidian version: 0.12.1
- Mobile version : 0.0.17
Solution can be :
- As other cloud, always take/copy the last version on the server and don’t send the old version from Obsidian.
- Ask for change/merge
- Give an option to “force pull” / “rebase” as in git.