Steps to reproduce
I think the steps are:
- Edit a file on one device.
- Switch to a second that is not connected to the internet.
- Edit the same file.
- Connect that device to the internet.
N.B. I have not tested these steps. I’m just fairly sure I’ve seen this issue a couple times during actual use.
The edits made at step (1) should be applied before the edits made at step (3). If there is a conflict, Obsidian should report that and invite user to resolve.
Edits made at step (3) are synced, and fully overwrite the edits made at step (1).
- Operating system: Mac, iOS
- Obsidian version: Latest supporter edition.