Sync misbehaves when the same page is open on different devices

We strongly recommend you to search the forum with possible keywords before submitting a new bug report. Please also try your repro steps with third-party plugins and custom CSS disabled and see if it’s still reproducible. If it’s an issue with third-party plugins or themes, try contacting the author for help. Once you’ve done the above, delete this line.

Steps to reproduce

• Open daily note on Device 1
  • Open daily note on Device 2
  • Make some changes to the daily notes in device 2

Expected result

• Changes are synced in both device 1 and device 2

Actual result

• A part of the changes I made in device 2 are reflected in device 1. Any changes that are not synced in device 1 are deleted from device 2 as I’m composing the note.

For instance:

Let’s say I want to write the following sentence:
“A quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog”

In device 2, I’m composing the sentence and I get to the word “over”
“A quick brown fox jumps over”

But only a part of what I’ve typed gets synced in device 1:
“A quick brown fox”

Obsidian sync then proceeds to overwrite the data in device 2 with the data from device 1. So the final sentence in device 1 and 2 is:
“A quick brown fox”

Environment

• Operating system: macOS Big Sur
  • Debug info:
    SYSTEM INFO:
    Obsidian version: v0.13.19
    Installer version: v0.7.6
    Login status: logged in
    Catalyst license: none
    Insider build toggle: off
    Live preview: on
    Legacy editor: off
    Base theme: dark
    Community theme: none
    Snippets enabled: 1
    Safe mode: off
    Plugins installed: 14
    Plugins enabled: 14
    1: Excalidraw
    2: Music notation
    3: Advanced Tables
    4: Calendar
    5: Dataview
    6: Kindle Highlights
    7: Natural Language Dates
    8: Obsidian Charts
    9: Outliner
    10: Periodic Notes
    11: Review
    12: Rollover Daily Todos
    13: Tag Wrangler
    14: Templater

RECOMMENDATIONS:
Update installer: installer version too low, please download from Download - Obsidian and reinstall.
Custom theme: for cosmetic issues, please try to make the issue happen in the help vault or disable community theme and snippets.
Community plugins: for bugs, please try to make the issue happen in the help vault or disable community plugins.

Additional information

I don’t understand if there is a problem here.
What happens if you wait the next sync cycle (2 seconds usually)? does “jumps over” appear?

RECOMMENDATIONS:
Update installer: installer version too low, please download from Download - Obsidian and reinstall.
Custom theme: for cosmetic issues, please try to make the issue happen in the help vault or disable community theme and snippets.
Community plugins: for bugs, please try to make the issue happen in the help vault or disable community plugins.