Suggestion to Improve Image Functionality in Obsidian

Dear Obsidian team,

My name is Karim and I am an active user of your application. I would like to thank you for the excellent work you have done with Obsidian. It is an incredibly useful and versatile tool that has improved my productivity and organization.

However, I would like to suggest an improvement that I believe could benefit many users. Currently, resizing images in Obsidian requires the use of HTML code, which can be a bit complicated for some users.

It would be very helpful if we could resize images more intuitively, simply by dragging the edges of the image, as is done in many other note-taking applications. I believe this feature would make Obsidian even more accessible and easy to use, especially for those who are not familiar with HTML code.

I understand that there are technical and design limitations that may make this feature difficult to implement. However, I believe it would be a valuable addition to Obsidian and I hope you will consider it.

Thank you for taking the time to read my suggestion. I am looking forward to seeing how Obsidian continues to evolve and improve.

Best regards,

Karim

1 Like