Style Settings Plugin

@SamAdams you’re welcome, Sam. I have not come across a community like the Obsidian community before. 99% of the people are friendly and helpful, and there are some amazing experts among them. If you go to the Discord #appearance channel and ask questions there you’ll soon encounter them.
Cheers.

1 Like

Ok, thanks for the tip on the discord channel.

1 Like

Super handy plugin!

Slight UI improvement request: allow the text boxes to expand with the width of the settings window. Right now, even if Obsidian and its settings are fullscreen, the text boxes in Style Settings (such as in the Font section) stay super narrow, which makes them difficult to check at a glance and edit quickly. Narrow boxes work well with a narrow window, but when the width is available, it would be great to take advantage of it!

Thanks so much for this must have plugin ! Do you think it could be possible to assign keyboard shortcut to class-toggle elements ?

I can’t seem to find the snippet for the custom background in your github, i’m not too familiar with github so that might be my problem but could you tell me where exactly the custom background snippet is?

Yes, it’s a little confusing. :sweat_smile:

If you click in the box (or circle in my case - it depends on your theme),
you’ll get this pop-up to choose the color. Manually type in the HEX/RGB vaule or click in the color selection area → Save. Your choice should be saved.

Screenshot 2023-03-12 at 7.15.26

The back arrow resets to it to the default value, so no worries!