Some [[]] not showing as links in editor mode but do in preview mode

Steps to reproduce

So part of this issue is that I believe my [[]] links looked fine originally but if you open the Obsidian help doc and close your Obsidian vault before closing the help doc, you have to go through the process of re-adding your vault files again. After I re-added the vault files is when I noticed that some of my [[bidirectional]] links in the editor looked like regular text. If i go through the above process again, the files and links look the same so not sure if I am actually reproducing per say.

Expected result

I would expect to see my [[bidrectional links]] in editor mode look colored and clickable as they do in Preview mode and this is how they looked before I had to re-add my vault after the help doc issue mentioned above.

Actual result

SOME [[links]] in editor are not colored or clickable, as they should be ,however some of them are colored and clickable.

Environment

• Operating system: mac osx 10.15.5
  • Obsidian version: 0.6.7
  • Using custom CSS:
    no

Additional information

editor:

preview:

ok, can you upload somewhere the document that has this problem?

hopefully screenshots will do?

I will try to reproduce this later.

It would be very helpful if you could provide the document to reproduce this bug.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1_vNhVFWTms-pMe2m1uiZVVgUFB2N6d5q/view?usp=sharing

Your problem is <SPRALSC> and <pronounced __badder mainhoff__> . < > is interpreted ad attempt to embed html or URLs in markdown.
In your file, it is just regular text, so you need to escape them:

\<SPRALSC\>