Steps to reproduce
- Load a file that extends beyond the borders of the window.
- Switch to edit mode.
- Scroll at a reasonable pace.
Text should instantly be visible as it scrolls into view.
The area that scrolls into view is blank for a moment, then the text appears.
- Operating system: OS X 11.1
I reproduced this with all plugins and third-party themes disabled.
post a screen recording.
what are you computer specs?
I experience the same behaviour; Vault with only a few files
But my file is really long (it is saved Webpage through Markdown extension for webrowsers); I am reading it, and really often it does wait a few seconds until it render next part when I scroll it
- Intel Xeon E3-1535M v5 (top processor, but came out 5years old) ; 64 GB of RAM (this is my workstation); NVIDIA Quatro M2000 2GB, there are loaded drivers for nvidia
- Linux OS, Obsidian as flatpak