Slash Command

What I’m trying to do

I can’t get rid of the Slash Command Prompt that appears in editor view. After every line I enter, the “type ‘/’ for commands” prompt is displayed. I would like to get rid of it.

I have disabled the Slash Command in core plugins, and I have toggled it on and off multiple times, but the prompt will not go away. I searched other plugin settings looking for something that may have triggered the prompt. This all started happening after I updated a few plugins, but I haven’t been able to find what triggered this. Anyone know how to fix this. I want the prompt to go away, I don’t need it, and I find it distracting.

I’m going take a guess: it’s MAKE.md.

If so, there’s a setting in their settings to disable it.

I also thought that was it, and I saw the setting in Make.md which I toggled off. In fact I toggled off almost all of the settings. After multiple restarts the slash command prompt still appears. I have disabled Make and still no luck. I think Make.md has changed something in the code that I can’t change back without a reinstalation. Oh well, not the end of the world. Thanks for the help

You could try a few steps below to hunt down the offender. The only other thing I could think of: sometimes plugins aren’t fully unloaded or their settings changed without closing your vault and reopening it.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.