Hey, hope you guys are well.
I’m having an issue with the Obsidian sidebar not updating live, when changes are made
- new note created - nothing appears, until the sort is nudged
- note moved to another folder - no response, until the sort is nudged
- note edited, so the sidebar’s sort should get updated - no response, until the sort is nudged
I’ve tried this with Community Plugins off. Same response.
What to do?
Once you’ve done the above, delete everything above this line.
- Move an existing note into a folder, via the command window shortcut
- (note is moved, but sidebar does not reflect it)
- Update sidebar’s sort, keeping it the same as it was
- (Sidebar should now update)
I expect the sidebar to update live.
The sidebar needs a manual nudge to update
- Operating system: Windows 11
- Debug info:
Obsidian version: v1.0.3
Installer version: v0.14.15
Operating system: Windows 10 Home 10.0.22621
Login status: not logged in
Insider build toggle: off
Live preview: on
Legacy editor: off
Base theme: dark
Community theme: none
Snippets enabled: 0
Restricted mode: on