Every time I publish a new note, I want to know the link to its page in my site right away, so I can quickly share it with my friends.
Right after publishing a new note, the link to its page should automatically be shown in a new window where one can easily:
- import it in a default index note to always be able to retrieve and share it with people, without opening our site.
- copy it by just clicking on a button.
- click on it to open it in the browser.
The workaround I’ve used so far is:
- publish the new note
- temporarily turn on Show navigation
- open my site
- find the newly published page in the navigation
- copy-paste its link in a dedicated index note
- turn off Show navigation again (I don’t want it to be on by default).
The same should apply for multiple notes published at the same time.