On mobile (specifically Android), I’m often browsing the internet or YouTube and find that the page/video in question is relevant for a certain research topic or that I wanna read / consume later. Then I use:
- android share feature (from Firefox, Chrome, Youtube)
- Select obsidian
- Select “chose a file to insert”
- Select a page that ENDS with a list or check list
The link is now added after the list as a new paragraph.
I would rather see it as a new list / unchecked checklist entry.
I edit the page afterwards to add the new link to the list. However that’s a bit cumbersome since it’s essentially:
- Position cursor at start of new link
- Hit “backspace” / delete multiple time until the new link is on the same line as the last link on the list (careful to not corrupt the existing content)
- Hit “return” to add new list entry
That somewhat weird workaround is still better than finding all the special characters for checklists on the mobile keyboard.