Serenity - Simple, Focused Writing

I made another theme to help myself focus. And this one actually works on me.

With Big & Bold I was also going for that focused-writing effect, but I realized that I styled everything way too much when Obsidian, by nature, is already really simple.

So, with this one, I tapped into that natural simplicity, modifying only the things that mattered.

And whoo! now I can write all my high school papers in one sitting without getting distracted!

And I also recently added…

Style Settings!

It comes with 7 color schemes, all of which can be adjusted for your preferred level of contrast.

Fonts, text sizes, and “focus mode” behaviours can also be controlled with Style Settings.

So, hope you like my theme :slight_smile:

View on Github

7 Likes

I really like this theme, it is my favorite theme at the moment, and I hope to keep improving it

1 Like

Hey, I just found your theme. It is great!! Using it after using Minimal for more than a year.

I am facing a strange issue with the new “properties” that obscures some of my text, and was wondering if you (or anyone else) had any insights on how to fix this. Am I doing something wrong or should I raise an issue for this in GitHub?

Ah, yes. I will try to fix the issue in the next update, but for now, you need to turn on Inline Title in Settings > Appearance.