Searching with OR filter with Emojii at the end of the first query entry breaks the search

Searching with emojii in the first entry of an OR query using the search panel will break.

Steps to reproduce

1. Search for tag:#status/bignote OR tag:#status/:seedling:
  2. Find that works.
  3. Search for tag:#status/:seedling:OR tag:#status/bignote
  4. Find that this is interpreted as a search for “tag:#status/:seedling:OR” with an AND filter on “tag:#status/bignote”

Expected result

Expect both queries to be equivalent.

Actual result

Find that the query with an emoji at the end of the first query is interpreted as a search for “tag:#status/:seedling:OR” with an AND filter on “tag:#status/bignote” instead of a query for "“tag:#status/:seedling:” with an OR filter on “tag:#status/bignote”.

Environment

• Operating system: Windows 11
  • Debug info:

SYSTEM INFO:
Obsidian version: v0.15.6
Installer version: v0.14.6
Operating system: Windows 10 Enterprise 10.0.22000
Login status: logged in
Catalyst license: vip
Insider build toggle: on
Live preview: on
Legacy editor: off
Base theme: dark
Community theme: Blue Topaz
Snippets enabled: 1
Safe mode: off
Plugins installed: 20
Plugins enabled: 20
1: Tag Wrangler
2: Calendar
3: Dataview
4: Omnisearch
5: Annotator
6: Periodic Notes
7: Sliding Panes (Andy’s Mode)
8: Templater
9: Natural Language Dates
10: Note Refactor
11: Style Settings
12: Emoji Toolbar
13: Find unlinked files and unresolved links
14: Homepage
15: Graph Analysis
16: Map of Content
17: AutoMOC
18: Kanban
19: Incremental Writing
20: File Explorer Note Count

RECOMMENDATIONS:
Custom theme: for cosmetic issues, please first try updating your theme to latest. If still not fixed, please try to make the issue happen in the Sandbox Vault or disable community theme and snippets.
Community plugins: for bugs, please first try updating all your plugins to latest. If still not fixed, please try to make the issue happen in the Sandbox Vault or disable community plugins.

Additional information

Hard to understand why you think this is a bug. Don’t you think you shoud add a space between the emoji and the OR!?!?

Apologies I thought there was a space there but it turns out there wasn’t, completely agree this isn’t a bug but rather my misunderstanding of what I had typed.

Thanks for your assistance!