Search notes with speech?

Hey all,

I’ve been using Obsidian for a little over a year, after coming over from Emacs/org-mode for my note-taking. Lately, with my notes accumulating, I’ve been finding my workflow disrupted: when I’m coding or writing somewhere else, knowing that the next piece of information I need is in Obsidian somewhere, I have to stop what I’m doing, switch over to the app, and then try to find what’s stored in there somewhere, through a mixture of trying to remember keywords for search, or following tags.

I’ve been trying to figure out how to make my second brain feel more like a brain, and think that a voice interface to my notes would enable me to stay in flow more easily. I’ve got a very rough prototype running on a very manual setup depending on multiple, free cloud services that run alongside Obsidian :sweat_smile:, but before I dive deeper into my use-case, I’d like to chat with some folks who are running into similar issues with getting out of flow when they need to fetch some information from their vault. I’d like to make sure that I’m building something that would be widely useful!

Thanks much!