- Select text inside a note.
- Press Ctrl - F.
- Obsidian now automatically searches the note for the selected text. This is good.
- Click to select other text inside a note (without closing the search box).
- Press Ctrl - F again.
- The search field remains populated with the previous search command. This is not good.
Earlier, Obsidian could automatically do a new search with the currently selected text. Instead now we have to copy/paste the second (and third, fourth, and so on) search queries inside the note’s search box.
See steps above.
- Operating system: Windows 10.
- Debug info:
Obsidian version: v0.14.2 Installer version: v0.13.31 Operating system: Windows 10 Home 10.0.19044 Login status: logged in Catalyst license: supporter Insider build toggle: off Live preview: on Legacy editor: on Base theme: light Community theme: minimal-white-theme Snippets enabled: 0 Safe mode: off Plugins installed: 2 Plugins enabled: 2 1: Custom window title 2: Pane Relief
(Yes, disabling the community plugins or switching the theme did not help.)
- There are no related errors in the Developer’s Tools window.