Steps to reproduce
- original text for reproduction:
- some text
- [C:\Users\Me\Desktop\a little bit shorter path\Wraps_Correctly.xlsx](<file:///C:/Users/Me/Desktop/a little bit shorter path/Wraps_Correctly.xlsx>)
- Paste the text from above to Obsidian.
- Set pane widths as seen in screenshot shown under header “Actual result”.
- Wrapping immediately after list-item marker "- " is unnecessary in case like the following since the rest is wrapped again anyway.
- On Windows7 in Obsidian 0.9.11 it looks like this:
- Rendered in preview mode wraps correctly but in edit mode: One line of valuable screen-space is wasted on each similar item; The list can occupy up to 50% more space when each item contains one wrap.
- It seems to be imperfection/simplification in wrapping logic. Or is there any good reason to do it like this?
- Operating system: Windows 7
- Obsidian version: 0.9.11 (and also previous versions)