Steps to reproduce
- Create a folder called python and create file called classes
- Create a index files and link to the classes file using [[classes]]. It will point to python/classes, which is the right behaviour.
- Now create another folder called java and create a file inside java called classes.
- link in index should point to python/classes
- link in index starts pointing to java/classes
- Operating system: Mac OS
- Obsidian version: 0.6.7
- Using custom CSS: No
In my opinion, obsidian should always force complete relative file paths from vault so that issues like this will not occur. As the zen of python says, Explicit is better than implicit